About YASRYASR is part of the regular YASGUI web application. YASR provides a plugin-based visualizations for SPARQL resultsets.
var yasr = YASR(document.getElementById("showcase"));
- Completely client-side
- Easily customizable and extendible
- Easily integrates with YASQE
- Can handle any valid SPARQL resultset format
- Use of common libraries such as jQuery Datatables and CodeMirror
- Integration of preflabel.org for fetching URI labels
The YASR files are hosted via JsDelivr. This CDN is the easiest way to include YASR in your website.CSS
It has seen uptake in Linked Data tools as well, including
- Gosparqled (demo), an extension of YASQE providing context-dependent property and class autocompletions
- Snapper (demo), a browser based Turtle editor
- Visu (demo), the first library to extend YASR with Google Chart functionality
- Brwsr, a Linked Data browser
- Trifid-LD, a lightweight Linked Data server and proxy
Publishers are using as well, such as HealthData.gov , the Smithsonian American Art museum ,the German National Library of Economics (ZWB) , Linked Open Vocabularies , the LOD Laundromat , MetaLex , linkedArc and the CEDAR project.
Thanks!A big thanks goes out to:
- Marijn Haverbeke for his great work on the CodeMirror library syntax highlighting library
- The work done by Marat Charlaganov on PrefLabel.org, which is used for fetching URI labels found in SPARQL result sets
- Nicolas Kruchten for his work on the PivotTable JS Library
- Eetu Mäkelä, who extended YASR with Google Chart functionality (see here). His work was later directly integrated in YASR.